Saturday 2 December 2017

SSFF Gothic Outfits Photodump

Okay, I said there were over 30 pictures, and the last post only got to 28... This is the other half of the gothic photos from the 8th of November. The last batch was 28, and this batch is 22, so the total should be 40... This one covers the outfits my own character wore. I'm struggling pretty hard with my health here, after spending the whole of November out with some kind of horrible bronchitis, so it took me way longer than I had in mind to get around to this. I probably won't be covering much of the details behind any of it very much as a result...

A photo with Blake, the butler of Peony Hall.

I went out on a limb and added preppy glasses to this gothic outfit. The hair used in this ensemble is very similar to what I used for the Vampire Hunter D outfit...

A shot of the black gothic suit alone, with the piano bag.

The outfit with the blue-green chained waistcoat and red braided jacket from the earliest customer photos. I really like this one. I was kind of surprised by it... I didn't expect these colours to go so well together.

  


Random gothic dress, using the same sort of rosy-burgundy colour.


An odd one in red and green. I kind of wish I'd taken more photos of it now.

A blue and brown gothic suit. Another one I like very much.


Now this one... This one is my favourite out of the lot.



And at this point I just start playing with random things.


A circus ringleader outfit. It's not technically gothic within the game's mechanics, but relies on some key items from that style.

I find that skirt to be quite versatile...

A "Gothic Starlet" outfit. I'm sort of proud of how the photos turned out thanks to those frames.






No comments:

Post a Comment