Monday 4 December 2017

SSFF Bold Customers Photodump 3

Part three of my end-of-November binge on photos with my customers. It's mostly a mixture of Chic outfits and Bold outfits this time. These were all taken November 26th through November 27th, 2017.

I'm pretty sure this is Jasmin... but not entirely. Also, there is a character that uses almost exactly this as a default outfit, so I'm not even sure if this is the one I put together or not. Oh well.




A photo with Nikita, who's wearing something very similar to what Quartz is usually seen in... This outfit was part of a Chic Party group event thing from a little while back.


Pauline, a normally Boho-chic girl in her "big city makeover" look. I like the way this whole look turned out – it fits into the Bold style image and yet somehow manages to look soft.



Pearl, in a random Psychedelic outfit I threw together recently. I think...

Tabitha, who, like Dolly, wore this outfit for over a year. Unlike Dolly she was wearing this heavy down coat all summer without changing out of it, despite changes to makeup and buying various things.


Changed Quartz's outfit in preparation to take photos with some customers in brighter attire...

So much purple.

A photo with Marina. I love how her look turned out! She should come with a sticker cautioning against retinal damage.

She blinded me with... clothing.


I'm so weirdly happy I somehow got away with doing her whole look like this. It's not even all my fault because she's the one who requested blue hair... Ha hahaha...

A photo with Diana, once again in one of my more bizarre Bold outfits.

A closeup with Diana.

...And another with Franny, who's wearing my weird custom Circus Idol items.

I can only be proud of something this bizarre.

Another shot of Quartz with Franny the Alien Pop Idol, for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment