Saturday 2 December 2017

Will (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Cooking
Job: Actor
Profile: Looks like a movie star. Says he's going to be one.
Default style: ??

Buying history: I thought I had notes on this... I'm pretty sure it's some kind of romantic set and the space sets, Galactic Ranger and Cosmos 9. He's bought a lot of makeup sets and comes in with both both female friends and male friends.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
He seems to be the male equivalent of Sophie. He's memorable to me for being one of the first male characters introduced, if I remember correctly... and for having probably the hugest, most adorable eyes of any male character; like I said, he's like the male version of Sophie. He stands out like crazy from most of the other guys. He definitely has that "lost puppy" look down...

He's also very memorable to me for dragging a male friend along to the makeup shop and talking about there being no romance without bromance...

Will seems to hang out with Jiamin a lot.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 29th, 2017 - apx. 11:41am)
Photo from last year with Will and Jiamin.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Oct. 10th, 2017 - apx. 10:58am)
...

Original Miiverse post to play journal (May 16th, 2017 - apx. 12:37am)
I'm not sure I've seen any makeup kit attract more guys than Cosmos 9... I lost track of how many came here to buy it.
SPAAAAAAAACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment