Saturday 2 December 2017

SSFF Bright and Florid Photodump 1

This started off as an attempt to capture the looks of my Eastern-style customers, but not many of them were still wearing anything I made for them by the time I got around to this on the 22nd of November, 2017... Still, there were enough there along with some of the Boho-chic ones and some other generally bright and florid outfits to make a little batch of photos for a post like this.


A photo with Daphne, who'd been trying to live the Bold life after moving in from the country (she claims) for quite some time, and upon returning to her usual Boho-chic style, somehow became a farmer genie, thanks to my interference.

I put my own character's outfit together specifically to take a photo with Tara, since I was kind of proud of the Boho-chic yukata outfit I put together for her months ago... and I'd been planning some kind of picture with her to record it all of this time.


I just wish there were more pairs poses... ugh.

A photo with Ameena, who normally dresses in the gothic lolita style, but has a penchant for temporarily totally changing her style for events... In this case, Chic, for one of those big parties. I've almost never sold her anything in her normal style, ha ha...

A photo with Bonnie, with blue hair, in one of my bright Basic outfits. Is that enough Bs, or should I throw in Boho-chic, bluegreen, bokeh, and bag for good measure?

A photo with Jayda, in a weirdly bright Chic outfit.

A photo with Kyong. I'm starting to get really sick of that pose...

I put this outfit together for Nan recently. Or recently-ish... My sense of time is kind of wrecked.

With Nan on a different background.

Yet another photo with Petunia, as if I hadn't already taken enough.

A photo with Sharon, one of the ladies who bought my Pale Banshee makeup set... turning her into some kind of yurei.


No comments:

Post a Comment