Sunday 3 December 2017

Dolly (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Stand-up comedy
Job: Student
Profile: Doodles on her notebooks. Never writes any notes.
Default style: ??

Taste notes: ??

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Most memorable to me due to being the recipient of one of my first and favourite Bold outfits (in blue-green and black), and not changing out of it for over a year, even after buying other things.

What really determines whether they change out of these things or not...?

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Jun. 6th, 2017 - apx. 6:28pm)
Digging up some stuff from my album that I never posted. This was one of my early Bold outfits for a customer last year. I love those flowy vest things...



Original Miiverse post to play jounal (Jun. 6th, 2017 - apx. 6:32pm)
And this is that outfit in action at a concert or dance session. (Can't remember.) Tabitha meets Dolly, who I also made a Bold outfit for. It's not very visible, but Dolly's pants are the 'Revolution' Sporty trousers, I think. I can't remember the shoes.

A plain photo of Dolly and Quartz from my November-December 2017 Bold Customer Photodump.

Her clutch just melts right into the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment