Sunday 3 December 2017

Cleo (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Driving
Job: Dance teacher
Profile: Cares about her heath. Definitely not a night owl.
Default style: Bold

Taste notes: slightly dubious

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Cleo seems to mainly wear Bold. However... I've also seen her in Chic and seen her buy a brown Gothic outfit off of my mannequin. Cleo consistently buys weird things from my mannequins, or requests them, or lets me dress her in really strange or dubious things. (Although I've noticed mainly-Bold customers seem to be able to take a lot of abuse this way... or maybe want it in the first place.)

Cleo was one of my earliest customers. I have some half-decent photos of her in a purple jumpsuit from very early on. Since then, she has always been dressed in something dubious. This isn't always under my control since she keeps buying them off of mannequins...

Oct. 3rd, 2017:
She currently has cropped, poofy bleach-blonde hair, and I'm not sure if it's her default or something I was somehow complicit in.


A photo of Cleo from my November-December 2017 Bold Customer Photodump. She's wearing one of my weird designer t-shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment