Saturday 2 December 2017

SSFF Bold Customers Photodump 1

I spent a small chunk of the evening on the 25th of November getting into taking photos of my backlog of customers. I'm not up to much else, thanks to being sick for almost the whole month... ugh.

To my relief, I discovered that I can actually take photos before finalizing a photoshoot in the studio. (Cheater.) This makes it much easier to record outfits from top to bottom... Not to mention, it's free.

Photo with Airi... Taken at the studio without paying Zoey and Sasha. Ha ha ha...


Not all of the following outfits are Bold, nor are all of the customers wearing Bold outfits... but it's still kind of thematically... um... arranged... or something?

A photo with Aleesha in my Dark Flowers designer dress, and custom makeup to match. (I wish I could recreate it for a makeup set, but I didn't bother to write down any details...)

Damn, I wish they had a wider variety of pairs poses... I'm going to get really sick of this.

A photo with Aliyah, in a mostly-blue Preppy outfit. I think it sold off my mannequin...

A photo with Amaia, in her Bold makeover look for the city. Her default style is Boho-chic.

I seriously wish there were more pairs poses...

Recently sold this Chic outfit to Annett.


Aya here has been wearing this beige and green outfit for over a year now.



Camille in a Zebra-themed getup.

We're in the same hat...

A photo with Carrie, in a dark mermaid dress that has nothing to do with proms or pyrokinesis.



A photo with Cleo, one of my main "weird girls" who is always buying suspicious or weird things. Her shirt is one of my custom designs.

Dead-eyed stares.

It's too bad I missed taking a picture of her in the flowery bikini top with that chic bling necklace she'd been in before...

With Cherie, in a recent Rock outfit.

And the last one is with a Basic customer, Chloe, because her outfit is one of the least bizarre or bland Basic outfits I've succeeded in putting together. It just kind of needs socks...

...And that's it for the first batch. I have about four more of these, and some more featuring different styles. Like I said, I didn't have much else to do with my life, and it's kind of a last-ditch effort before they all change out of this stuff for their winter gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment