Monday 4 December 2017

Flo (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Graphic design
Job: Illustrator
Profile: A positive thinker. Always the first to notice rainbows.
Default style: Bold

Taste notes:
Normally wears Bold. Seems to be attracted to weird stuff. Every time I put out a really questionable mannequin loaded up with weird colours of animal print or something, she's there. (Flo! Taste the rainbow!) She actually seems helplessly attracted to outfits with animal print.

Memorability: 5/5

Personal Notes:
Since I started off with a Bold boutique, Flo's been one of my earliest customers, long before I could remember any of the customer's names even when I was paying attention to them. She quickly burnt herself into my mind for repeatedly choosing some of the most out-there outfits I put out on display. She's been buying things from me for so long that I can't even remember what her default outfit is and probably wouldn't recognize it if I saw it.

As of Dec. 5th, 2017, she's currently still sporting 'alien hair' in the form of electric blue looped braids.

Flo wearing a somewhat more subdued outfit than usual, in my Bold Blue Customer Photodump from the 27th of November, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment