Saturday 25 November 2017

SSFF Gothic Customers Photodump

On the 8th of November, the day after Miiverse was shut down, I spent some time going through all of my recent or most memorable gothic customers and taking pictures of their outfits. The result is this relatively large photodump of over 30 pictures. I got sick shortly after this with some kind of pneumonia, so I wasn't able to work on processing the pictures until sometime around the 25th, ha ha... I was pretty much totally out of it for a month. Oh well.

I wish there were more dark-coloured frames... and better pairs poses. Urgh... It's hard to do justice to the gothic look in this game...
Aleesha here isn't technically wearing a gothic outfit, but it's suitably dark and floral anyway. I wanted any excuse to take more pictures of my Dark Flowers designer dress, ha ha... and since her makeup turned out so well... Anyway, I won't be sticking that strictly to gothic things here, but that's the general theme.

A photo with Ashley, who's wearing my custom boots. This outfit was made for one of those fashionista makeover events. I'm pretty happy with it... Those tall boots she's wearing are one of my earliest designer items.


A photo with Bella, wearing a chic outfit for a party at Peony Hall that retains a sort of gothic look.

A photo with Bobbie, wearing one of those beautiful gothic gowns. I think I sold this to her after a fashion show... The influx of customers asking for gothic outfits was the reason for this massive photodump.

A photo with Briana in a little gothic tutu getup.

A photo with Chien Yu. There are some other photos of her wearing that in my Coffin Chamber room... I like how this outfit turned out quite a bit. I just kind of wish there were more pairs poses, ugh.

A photo with Charlene in that nice little green outfit from some time ago... Really too bad I didn't have that matching bag in stock! A lacy headdress would've been ideal with this, too...

I like this picture a lot.

A photo with Daniella. I love her whole look in this, but the overly happy-looking pose kind of ruins it... That outfit and hair really needs something more ethereal and moody.

Where is she looking?

A closeup with Daniella. Her highlights and makeup both match the stripes on her vest.

Another photo with Ashley. I like this photo a lot too...

A photo with Dorothea, in a glittery chic outfit I put together for her that was basically just an image swap with her gothic gown before, ha ha...!

Other than AR pictures, it would be nice if there was a way to take better pictures of customers...

A photo with Erin. It isn't technically a gothic outfit at all, but with the hair it all comes together into something that matches the rest of this thematically.

I tried out glasses with the gothic suit. As for Erin...Very shiny.

A picture with Melody. She bought this outfit off of a mannequin, I think... It's probably one of the most classically gothic lolita outfits I've sold. It's all black, but the textures and accents seem to come together so well...

A photo with Morwenna, who's wearing a gothic suit not unlike the kind often worn by my Quartz.

Selena's been in this gown for a while now.

A photo with Rhoda. Changed suits again...

Another photo with Selena, because I love that gown.

A photo with Talia. I absolutely love how this outfit turned out.

Another photo with Talia.

And another photo with Talia. I like this one a lot.

Another photo with Rhoda.

A photo with Valerie, whose mask-wearing phase appears to be over.

A photo with Warittha. What she's wearing probably comes close to my favourite outfit made for a customer so far.

And another photo with Warittha for good measure.

That's probably about 28 pictures... So I'm not quite through with this yet. I've got a few more random gothic outfits and photos to show off, but I've run out of energy again for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment