Sunday 3 December 2017

Diana (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Beach volleyball
Job: Restaurant staff
Profile: Has to remind herself to stick to the basics.
Default style: Bold (gold sequined miniskirt, red striped corset top)

Taste notes: WEIRD

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Diana normally wears Bold, but wears it with the bizarre fountain/beehive updo that Leonora has. I somehow turned her into a bright pink kitty girl, and then into some kind of bright pink kitty cowgirl... and got one of the weirdest responses I've ever gotten to anything in SS:FF: With excitement and glee, she stated it was "boldly clashing! And grown-up, too!" I have never seen this girl in anything other than something weird, so it could be that she actually likes weird things, but I'm trying to figure out how... using the wrong colours? Clashing patterns?

Oct. 10th, 2017:
From seeing her looking at my mannequin a few days ago, it occurs to me that this character may really be attracted to clashing patterns somehow. She seems most attracted to mannequins that have many differing patterns all over. (For example: Animal print with flowers and lace and geometric things and ribbons... All jammed onto one outfit.)

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Jun. 20th, 2017 - apx. 11:48am)
I'm not entirely sure how I managed to turn Diana into this... but I don't regret it at all.


Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 19th, 2017 - apx. 2:45am)
New, weird outfit for Diana...

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 19th, 2017 - apx. 2:50am)
This is the first time I've encountered THAT response. Diana's fashion core really must be built around weirdness itself... Is this praise or something else?

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 19th, 2017 - apx. 2:47am)
Kitty cowgirl from westspace has arrived.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 21st, 2017 - apx. 11:28am)
Picture from a couple of days ago.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Oct. 4th, 2017 - apx. 6:13pm)
Yup... Pink leopard print and denim.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Oct. 4th, 2017 - apx. 6:15pm)
Pink leopard print and pink kitty ears... She could become a mascot for housing insulation...

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Oct. 4th, 2017 - apx. 6:15pm)
Leave it to Diana to show up whenever I put something truly bizarre on display...

A photo with Diana from my November-December 2017 Bold Customer Photodump.

I was just in time, since she changed into winterwear just after this...!

No comments:

Post a Comment