Sunday 3 December 2017

Gina (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Dance
Job: Baker
Profile: Rearranges flyers on bulletin boards for fun.
Default style: Babydoll (pink and white or pink and red)

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Gina is particularly memorable to me for making me butcher her hair, and then for asking for a single hat to add to her outfit... and letting me put a zebra-striped cowboy hat with red feathers on top of her Babydoll ensemble... and then wearing it for over a year. (It actually seems to have changed her default outfit permanently...)

Original Miiverse posts to play journal (Sep. 29th, 2016 - apx. 2:01am)
Maybe kittyboy will join you??
Ha ha... I'd like to go see that party, but I think it's a no-go.
That sounds like a mighty interesting mixer.

Original Miiverse posts to play journal (Sep. 29th, 2016 - apx. 2:05am)
AGH! I butchered her hair!!
...and she's just the first, shortly after this, another girl in babydoll clothes showed up and asked for the same treatment, ha ha. Alas, the poor beautiful hair...

Original Miiverse post to play journal Nov. 3rd, 2017 - apx. 12:25am)
Somehow the fact that she's still like this, or has incorporated that hat and hairstyle into her normal look amuses me......

No comments:

Post a Comment