Wednesday 15 November 2017

Aeisha (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Saving money
Job: Baker
Profile: Dreams of opening her own bakery serving only macaroons.

Taste notes:
No idea.

Character notes:
She hangs around with other characters who are into sweets and baking, apparently...

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Memorable to me for having the cascading hair bun (which I almost coveted, unable to unlock it at the time) and a vaguely renaissance-looking Chic outfit which may be her default or one of mine. I did have those items lying around and wanted to use them... I'm pretty sure. But at this point, I've made so many outfits that many are starting to look similar to those already set up as characters' defaults... (Even worse when I set up one character with what looks like another character's default, and even worse when I unwittingly end up almost recreating a character's default outfit with only minor modifications and selling it to the same character who has by this time been switched out of enough different things to make me lose track.)

She is seriously pretty, by the way.

Aeisha and Hikari around Cafe Close at night.
Original Miiverse post to play journal (Jun. 7th, 2017 - apx. 3:08pm)
Photo from last night of Aeisha. I made her Chic outfit with the idea in mind of it looking somewhat Renaissance Faire-ish... I think it worked.
...But now I'm not even sure if I made it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment