Tuesday 14 November 2017

Blacklight Cat (SSFF Outfit)

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 20th, 2017 - apx. 2:21pm)
And here is another bizarre creation based around my Blacklight Cat tights (for Retrobest)[sic] and microbe-themed bag.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 20th, 2017 - apx. 2:25pm)
And now for a close-up in my Gaudy Retro Salon. (Which I was sorely tempted to call Curl Up & Dye.) Technically... most of this outfit falls under the Bold image.

Makeup

Unfortunately I didn't write down the full details. I know the makeup uses Electric Blue or something like it, I think for the eyeshadow, and maybe some kind of blue-green... I'm pretty sure the lips are actually a dark green and not black...

Hair

The hair is the Cat Ears hairstyle, which when viewed from the front sort of lines up with the cat ears hairband... Otherwise, what we have here is a woman (?) with six ears... flagrantly running around wearing two sets of cat ears in addition to her own.

Outfit

Inner: Atomic Flower Cami (light blue and black), Retrobeat, Psychedelic and Bold 
Outer: Two-Tone Blazer (bluegreen and black), Retrobeat, Psychedelic and Bold
Skirt: Dalmatian Print Miniskirt (bluegreen), Retrobeat, Psychedelic and Bold
Leggings: Blacklight Cat, designed tights for Retrobeat, Psychedelic
Footwear: Leopard Loafer-Style Pumps (bluegreen and black), AZ-USA, Bold
Headwear: Leopard Ear Headband (bluegreen), Purple Moon, Bold and Rock
Neckwear: Jewelled Choker (black and dark green), Enid Chen, Chic
Bag: Microbiotibag, designer bag for Stage Dive, Rock

Notes

I'd been planning this outfit maybe even weeks before actually going through with trying to put it together... which is pretty standard for me at this point. I was having kind of a rough time, health-wise (yet again) when I put this together, so it was a struggle weeding out as many of the typos as I could from the Miiverse posts I made. I wasn't really sure what I was doing and kind of just needed something silly and entertaining, hence the Microbiallerina appearing before this...

This outfit hovers somewhere just on the edge of being a legitimate Bold outfit within the game, at the same time as being a legitimate Psychedelic outfit. It makes me wonder how the game actually 'views' this outfit... (Probably "too many styles"... haha.) If I used only items that fell into both categories, what would the result be? I suppose I should do some more testing on it sometime... Maybe I could enter it into an Individual themed fashion show at some point...

This is built around my custom Blacklight Cat tights, designed for Retrobeat, and  my custom Microbiotibag for Stage Dive. (Which is classified as a green item by the game despite looking mostly blue, because of my messing up which area I'd assigned what colours to...) The shoes are the blue-green Leopard Loafer-Style Pumps, but I think this outfit could also get away with the Bright Flower Wedge Sandals (blue flowers on black) or the Disco Ball Flats. Using any Psychedelic image footwear may tilt it back towards being a solidly Psychedelic outfit, although it also leans heavily towards Bold...

I did end up calling that room Curl Up & Dye, by the way...


Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 20th, 2017 - apx. 2:41pm)
Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore today. A better backdrop would've been the city at night... Posed with Shira, who I gave blacklight-themed hair, to go match[sic] a shirt she just changed out of... bah. Oh well.

Original Miiverse post (June 21st, 2017 - apx. 4:35pm)
Retook the picture with Shira last night. Too bad about her changing out of that shirt right away... And "Retrobest"? I guess the typos are still strong with this one. Should I be relieved or disappointed that it didn't come out as "Retrobeast"?

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 21st, 2017 - apx. 4:59pm)
A picture with Xiaoling at Bun-Bun Funland.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 21st, 2017 - apx. 5:06pm)
Sometimes these girls just look scared when they take pictures with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment