Tuesday 14 November 2017

Microbiallerina (SSFF Outfit)

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 20th, 2017 - apx. 2:16pm)
I call this nightmarish creation the Microbiallerina.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (June 20th, 2017 - apx. 2:19pm)
And here is a close-up, showcasing the fact that I have little better to do with my time today.

A similar setup to my Blacklight Cat outfit but with no jacket, a tutu, and a hair bow. Deliberately weird looking.

Makeup

I didn't make any notes on it at the time. I'll have to reconstruct it from the picture. I can really only guess at this point.

Hair

Topknot with braided fringe in black with some kind of blue highlights. I didn't record exact details at the time...

Outfit

Inner: Atomic Flower Cami (light blue and black), Retrobeat, Psychedelic and Bold
Skirt: Polka Dot Tutu (bright blue and black), Retrobeat, Psychedelic and Lively
Leggings: Blacklight Cat, designer tights for Retrobeat, Psychedelic
Footwear: Disco Ball Flats, Retrobeat, Psychedelic
Headwear: Quirky Polka Dot Bow (brown and bluegreen), Retrobeat, Psychedelic
Bag: Microbiotibag, designer bag for Stage Dive, Rock

Notes

Almost surprisingly, this whole weird ensemble is a legitimate Psychedelic outfit within the game, except for the bag... which is probably still excusable as an accent piece.

My Blacklight Cat tights are my response the "Assymetrical Tights" designer request. Of course I had to do something weird. One leg is black, and the other has bright blue and blue-green animal print. The highlights might be Emerald Ocean or another blue-green, I'm not sure. I like this item, and it's one I'd prefer to keep... but the tight limit on designer items and inability to do multiple production runs on the same item kind of limit its lifespan, if I want to keep making more stuff...

The Microbiotibag (a rock design for Stage Dive) is technically classified as green, due to using a blue-green for the base... but I really should have used a base colour from the blue family, like the tights, in order to have some hope of the game recognizing it as matching the tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment