Wednesday 15 November 2017

Aleesha (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Jigsaw puzzles
Job: Interpretive dancer
Profile: Moody. Proud of her fashionable older sister.

Taste notes:
Unfortunately, I didn't record any.

Memorability: ☆☆☆

Personal notes:
As of September 2017, she's been made over into a Girly look with my custom Dark Flowers dress and matching hair and makeup. (I don't remember if Girly was her normal style...) The makeup set used Taylor Green for the eyes, and she responded extremely strongly to this, claiming "these are the eyes of a queen!" I wish I'd written down the details of the makeup... I should've turn it into a set. (I think it was mainly reds and browns, and those green eyes...)

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 29th, 2017 - apx. 9:15pm)
Really... Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.



A photo with Aleesha in my custom Dark Flowers dress, from my November-December 2017 Bold Customers Photodump. Although she isn't a Bold-style customer... I think.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment