Wednesday 15 November 2017

Annabelle (SSFF Character)

Original Miiverse post to play journal (May 15th, 2017 - apx. 8:54pm)
Closeup of Annabelle's blue rose themed Gothic outfit. Sold two more somewhat like this afterwards.


Hobby: Studying languages
Job: Race car driver
Profile: Stretches every day. Wants to be as tall as a giraffe.
Default style: Gothic

Taste notes:
Very fond of stripes.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Memorable to me for not only being a frequent customer but ALSO BEING A GOTHIC RACE CAR DRIVER. What the...? That and her profile mentioning giraffes. (She's currently absurdly tall in my game because I keep putting her in platforms. This seems to be part of her character and why she's into Gothic fashion...)

Oct. 3rd, 2017 – She's currently still dressed in a Gothic ensemble based around blue roses.
Oct. 16th, 2017 – I'm pretty sure I took a picture of that gorgeous Gothic blue roses outfit I made for her, but not entirely sure... I changed it to a red outfit.

I have a bunch of other pictures of her I'd like to get around to posting eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment