Tuesday 17 October 2017

Selma (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Visiting spas
Job: Florist
Profile: Laid-back. Prefers the slow train to the express.
Default style: Feminine

Taste notes:
I neglected to write them down... every time.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Memorable to me because it's become an in-joke with myself about dating her, due to various events. ("Why do I always fall for the florists?") A long-time customer at this point. There's a lot of backstory to record with Selma...

I had her in (what I thought was) beautiful Champagne makeup there for a while, matching a beige/champagne feminine outfit I was particularly pleased with... I really wish I'd taken full pictures... I've been thinking of cosplaying as Selma's previous look WITH Selma, as if things weren't weird enough already.

Original Miiverse post:
Deep Voice: "I have a secret, Selma." ...Alternatively, I should've worn the lily hair clip. ^.- Just my desire to psyche people out in small spaces acting up again. Yes, I'm the type who glues dollars to the floors of elevators.

No comments:

Post a Comment