Tuesday 17 October 2017

Ambra (SSFF Character)

Hobby: DIY
Job: Tour bus guide
Profile: Maintains that she met the real Santa.
Default style: Psychedelic with Lively elements

Taste notes:
No idea. She appears to mostly be into the Psychedelic style with some elements of Lively, but I'm still not sure how much into Lively she is. I neglected to write down any notes of colours she liked the few times I've served her as a customer.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
I've only changed her outfit once or twice. I actually tend to avoid her as a customer for fear of changing that nice default look of hers... I've always been taken with her default look. That weird mint green natural side ponytail with that jacket and the weird top and pants...

Original Miiverse post (June 2017):
Picture from last year. I'd been hanging on to it for a while. Ambra has maybe my top favourite default look of all the characters other than Susie. I think it was Susie, anyway...

Ambra coming in for a change to her makeup...
Original Miiverse post (June 2017):
Well... I can... but are you really sure you want that? I mean... Oh, well. It can't turn out worse than the tall, elegant office lady who came in and requested to look like a teenage pop star with lime green eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment