Tuesday 17 October 2017

Amber (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Singing
Job: TV star
Profile: Yellow Styletto. Secretly wants to be a solo artist.
Default style: Purple Moon "Cute Fairy" outfit; otherwise anything yellow

Taste notes:
She will buy anything yellow, but only ever one thing at a time.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
I've been working on turning her into a bee. One item at a time...

Original Miiverse post:
...

Original Miiverse post:
I'm slowly transforming Amber into a bee.

Original Miiverse post:
Oh, but I would BEE-lieve!

Original Miiverse post:
A genie necklace for Amber, so now she can bee the Queen Bee. (But not the Queen Bey.)

Original Miiverse post:
My face looks pretty harmless thanks to this make-up, but no one should ever trust me with their hair, if they come to me and say "do whatever you want"...

Original Miiverse post:
Don't you just love how you can give the Stylettos pretty much anything, and they'll say it looks good?? I'm well on my way turning Amber into a queen bee. I figure just yellow-and-black stripey arm warmers...All of my Stylettos are some kind disaster. :D

3 comments:

  1. I love that you're doing these character profile posts. They're fun AND helpful. I also appreciate your attempts to turn Amber into a bee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've fallen behind a bit with the profile posts... I have a lot of notes on customers that are barely in draft form, but it's coming along. Slowly... but with me, everything is slow. I put snails to shame. :/ I can't really keep up with the rest of the internet.

      Delete
    2. Ahaha yeah, I can sympathize with that. I often feel like a sloth myself.

      Delete