Tuesday 17 October 2017

Anjali (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Singing jazz
Job: Student
Profile: Loves the hustle and bustle of big cities.
Default style: Bold

Taste notes:
She appears to really like check patterns. Normally wears Bold, but she bought a Preppy outfit from my shop's mannequin before. I'm not sure if it was just the pattern...

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
I usually dress her in purple, but that's just my thing. I've been throwing Bold outfits at her (successfully) for quite some time, since for a long time my shop was solidly Bold, and I seem to keep coming back to that and Gothic as my defaults.
Anjali once bought a regal or military-themed Preppy outfit and commented very strongly on the check pattern. Interestingly, when buying it, if I remember correctly, she acted like a much older lady passing herself off as "young-looking"... and yet her "job" is student... I'm still not sure if she bought it just because it was check, or if she really will take Preppy things.

Original Miiverse post:
Anjali?? Okay, another note for the customer tastes file... She's only bought Bold from me up until now.


Original Miiverse post:
She commented strongly on the check pattern, so I'm assuming that's what appealed to her. The inner (not visible) may have also been check patterned... Hmm. Different customers definitely have particular tastes, but it's hard to test for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment