Tuesday 17 October 2017

Ada (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Mountain climbing
Job: Student
Profile: A mysterious girl. Feels truly at home in The Meadows.
Default style: Babydoll


Taste notes: 
Thoroughly Babydoll, mainly Marble Lily's Sweet Lolita style, I think...

Character notes: 
Ada is the 'mascot' character of The Meadows, and making her over is required in order to unlock the area. She can most often be found there, and will often remain there after all of the other characters visiting there have been talked to and left.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal Notes: 
Memorable to me because I basically turned her into a magical unicorn-girl cosplay... Only to later wreck her look by turning her hair green. As the mascot character for The Meadows, she doesn't come into the boutique often, and even less often the hair salon, so I regret changing her look again at all. This all occurred early on in my game, before I got into posting anything on Miiverse, so I don't have much documentation of what my experience with her actually was.

Like a unicorn caught in the headlights.
Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 29th, 2016 - apx. 1:13am)
...I just want to dress this girl up in unicorn-themed cosplay SO MUCH...

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Sep. 28th, 2016 - apx. 12:22pm)
My character looks kind of... menacing, here, almost. Sorta almost creepily Clockwork Orange–ish... Hmm.

Original Miiverse post to play journal (Jun. 17th, 2017  - apx. 3:31pm)
Chatting with Ada after the photo. Gah, she's almost too cute to bear, looking like this...
I have at least one more photo of Ada I want to post in here, I just have to find it... ugh. I have three different pools of images from this game going...


No comments:

Post a Comment