Tuesday 17 October 2017

Preeya (SSFF Character)

Hobby: Going to concerts
Job: Student
Profile: Combs used book shops for hidden gems.
Default style: Babydoll

Taste notes:
By far and away she's come in asking for full outfits in the broadest variety of styles of any customer I've dealt with in the game.

Memorability: ☆☆☆☆☆

Personal notes:
Preeya is very memorable to me because she's probably come in for the most diverse array of requests for full outfits of all the customers I've dealt with in the game. While her default style is Babydoll, she's been through a wide variety of others, including Bold, Psychedelic, and Eastern. Probably one of my most long-term customers. Preeya is also memorable for being the origin of my Sea Cucumber wig... and for continuing to wear that weird blue hairstyle for a long, long time. Actually, as of the date of first publishing this post, she's still in it. (I suppose it's my fault for leaving it that way...) Also, it's interesting that her hobby is "going to concerts" and a number of her outfit requests have actually had something to do with this or music in general... so it looks as if some characters' requests may not be as thoughtless and random as I thought. (See "Lady with no necklaces"...)

Original Miiverse post:
Preeya asked for my custom tights. This is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment